All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking resource offers a set of guiding principles to help nonprofit leaders navigate the transition from top-down organizations to a networked approach enabled by technology. The book contains specific strategies for implementation and secrets to success from nonprofits who have used new social media tools effectively themselves.
- Author BiographyNamed one of the most influential women in technology by Fast Company and one of BusinessWeek's Voices of Innovation for Social Media, Beth Kanter is the author of Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media (http://www.bethkanter.org) and the CEO of Zoetica. <p>Allison H. Fine is the author of Momentum: Igniting Social Change in the Connected Age, which was the winner of the 2007 Terry McAdams National Nonprofit Book Award.
- Author(s)Allison Fine,Beth Kanter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRandi Zuckerberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.