Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking investigation into what neuroscience can and cannot tell us about the creation and appreciation of visual art, literature, and music.
- Author BiographyIRVING MASSEY is Professor of English and Comparative Literature and Adjunct Professor of French, Emeritus, at the State University of New York's University at Buffalo.
- Author(s)Irving Massey
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCognitive Approaches to Literature and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note15 b&w photos
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Pagination248 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.