All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been an explosion of knowledge about the developmental & neurobiological processes that lead to persistent violent offending. This book shows what can be achieved by integrating neuroscience with clinical practice, presenting a way forward for the development of effective treatments for persistent violent offending.
- Author BiographyAnna Plodowski is a post-doctoral research fellow at the Institute of Psychiatry, using the cognitive neuroscience methodologies of electrophysiology and fMRI to investigate persistent violent offending.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note22 line figures; 1 colour plate
- Weight890 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnna Plodowski,Essi Viding,Sheilagh Hodgins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.