All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.20
- £23.39Trending at £25.10
- £32.42Trending at £35.16
- £7.59Trending at £10.03
- £9.36Trending at £10.99
- £7.36Trending at £10.03
- £9.15Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition provides a synthesis of the interdisciplinary field of how the brain learns and remembers, with new and reorganised content to incorporate the latest findings and concepts. Each chapter makes the key concepts transparent and accessible and is extensively illustrated with photographs and figures.
- Author BiographyJerry W. Rudy is College Professor of Distinction in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Colorado at Boulder, USA. The author of over 150 peer-reviewed research papers and book chapters, Dr. Rudy has served on the editorial boards of the Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes, Psychobiology, Developmental Psychobiology (Editor in Chief), Behavioral Neuroscience, Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, Learning and Memory, and Neurobiology of Learning and Memory (Associate Editor). His research is focused primarily on understanding the complementary contributions the hippocampus and neocortex make to learning and memory and the influence immune products have on memory.
- Author(s)Jerry W. Rudy
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1058 g
- Width184 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.