All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers more than 200 healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, and outdoor grill favourites. In this book, each recipe incorporates one or more of the Abs Diet Power 12 Foods such as almonds, spinach, turkey, and olive oil that are scientifically proven to burn fat and build muscle.
- Author BiographyDAVID ZINCZENKO, editor-in-chief of Men's Health magazine, is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The Abs Diet for Women.JEFF CSATARI, contributing editor for Men's Health, is the author of the New York Times best-selling The Belly Off! Diet and Your Best Body at 40+. He lives in Bethlehem, PA.
- Author(s)David Zinczenko
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Note74 colour photographs
- Weight989 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- r3h78629 Aug, 2012by
fantastic book,i bought this book as i was getting bored of my diet eating the same food all the time this book is packed with recipes so plenty to choose from.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.