Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers body-sculpting exercises and delicious recipes using the Abs Diet Power 12 Foods, which help to burn fat, build muscle, fight heart disease, and boost the immune system. This title also contains workouts that target the legs and butt, moves that incorporate yoga and Pilates, and interval workouts that burn off pregnancy weight.
- Author BiographyDAVID ZINCZENKO, editor-in-chief of Men's Health magazine, is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The Abs Diet for Women.JEFF CSATARI, contributing editor for Men's Health, is the author of the New York Times best-selling The Belly Off! Diet and Your Best Body at 40+. He lives in Bethlehem, PA.
- Author(s)David Zinczenko
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Content Note200 black & white photographs
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- lizzie_a130215 Feb, 2017by
New abs diet for women
Good book, however it's very American. Measurements in cups and ingredients for some of the recipes is American ingredients. Good read with good advice and tips.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.