CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text establishes a foundation of three key forces which are changing America's perspective on ageing: generational claims on the government to respond to social needs; diversity in ageing populations; and increasing longevity.
- Author BiographyFERNANDO M. TORRES-GIL is President of the American Society on Aging and is currently Professor of Social Welfare at the University of California, Los Angeles. He previously was a Professor of Gerontology and Public Administration in the Andrus Gerontology Center at the University of Southern California. He has served as Special Assistant to two Secretaries of the Department of Health and Human Services. Dr. Torres-Gil was a delegate to two White House Conferences on Aging and was Director of the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Aging.
- Author(s)Fernando M. Torres- Gil,Fernando M. Torres-Gil
- Date of Publication30/11/1991
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.