All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a practical dietry programme. Each food type is systematically excluded from the diet for a period of time, then gradually reintroduced, with guidelines for monitoring the body's responses. Tried and tested recipes are included, but which exclude common trigger foods.
- Author BiographyDr. J.O. Hunter is a consultant physician and a recognized authority on food allergy and intolerance.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Workman,J.O. Hunter,Jenny Woolner,etc.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2000
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/01/2013
- Weight213 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.