All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and inspirational introduction to observing, understanding and studying the natural world, written by TV wildlife expert, Nick Baker.
- Author BiographyNick Baker has presented BBC's top-rated Really Wild Show for six years now. He has also presented his own natural history series such as Nick Baker's Rattlesnakes and Nick Baker's Antarctica. In the United States, Nick presents regularly on National Geographic's Explorer. He is a regular columnist and contributor to BBC Wildlife Magazine and to Radio 4's The Natural History Programme. His previous publications include Nick Baker's Bug Book (2002) and the Natural History Almanac (2003). He is vice president of Wildlife Watch, the junior division of The Wildlife trusts. Nick lives on Dartmoor along with a growing menagerie of small animals.
- Author(s)Nick Baker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/07/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Weight1101 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.