All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for the leadership of reform at the high school, disrict, and state levels; for policy-makers instrumental in these reforms; and to university faculty and graduate students in education. It will be a vaulable resource in courses on leadership, administratioin, policy, curriclum and instruction, and change facilitation.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Marsh, University of Southern California, Los Angeles - Judy B. Codding, National Center on Education and the Economy, Washington, D.C.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byDavid D. Marsh,Judy B. Codding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.