CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally released in 1990, The New American History, edited for the American Historical Association by Eric Foner, has become an indispensable volume for teachers and students. In essays that chart the shifts in interpretation within their fields, some of our most prominent American historians survey the key works and themes in the scholarship of the last three decades. Along with the substantially revised essays from the first edition, this volume presents three entirely new ones -- on intellectual history, the history of the West, and the histories of the family and sexuality. The second edition of The New American History reflects, in Foner's words, \u0022the continuing vitality and creativity of the study of the past, how traditional fields are being expanded and redefined even as new ones are created.\u0022
- Author BiographyEric Foner is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. He is the author of numerous books, including Reconstruction, 1863-1877, which was awareded the Bancroft Prize.
- Author(s)Eric Foner
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/06/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives On The P
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.