CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1222 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byElise C. Kohn,Tai-Ping D. Fan
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsI. Concepts Vasculogenesis and Angiogenesis Robert Auerbach and Wanda Auerbach Angiogenesis-Regulating Cytokines Michael S. Pepper, Stefano J. Mandriota, and Roberto Montesano The Angiopoietins Pamela F. Jones Regulation of Vascular Morphogenesis by Extracellular Matrix Proteins Amy D. Bradshaw and E. Helene Sage II. Angiogenesis in Health and Disease Integrin Receptors and the Regulation of Angiogenesis Dorothy Rodriguez and Peter C. Brooks Vasoactive Peptides in Angiogenesis David Andrew Walsh and Tai-Ping D. Fan Angiogenesis in Wound Healing and Surgery Wayne A. Morrison, Geraldine M. Mitchell, Jane E. Barker, Tamara Konopka, and Alastair G. Stewart Angiogenesis and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) in Reproduction D. Stephen Charnock-Jones, Yulong He, and Stephen K. Smith Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Target for Anti-Angiogenic Therapy? Ewa M. Paleolog and Jadwiga M. Miotla Diagnostic and Prognostic Significance of Tumor Angiogenesis Stephen B. Fox and Adrian L. Harris III. Stimulation of Angiogenesis [Therapeutic Angiogenesis] Hyaluronan Oligosaccharides Promote Wound Repair: Its Size-Dependent Regulation of Angiogenesis David C. West and Tai-Ping D. Fan Role of Thymic Peptides in Wound Healing Hynda K. Kleinman, Derrick S. Grant, and Katherine M. Malinda Angiogenesis and Growth Factors in Ulcer Healing Sandor Szabo, Yuen Shing, M. Judah Folkman, Aron Vincze, Zoltan Gombos, Xiaoming Deng, Tetayana Khomenko, and Masashi Yoshida Angiogenesis in Skeletal and Cardiac Muscle: Role of Mechanical Factors Margaret D. Brown and Olga Hudlicka Therapeutic Angiogenesis for the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease Jeffrey M. Isner and Takayuki Asahara Therapeutic Angiogenesis for the Heart JohannesWaltenberger and Vinzenz Hombach Contact-Guided Angiogenesis and Tissue Engineering Robert A. Brown, Giorgio Terenghi, and Clive D. McFarland IV. Anti-Angiogenesis Inhibitors of Matrix Metalloproteinases Peter D. Brown and William G. Stetler-Stevenson Control of Angiogenesis by Microbial Products Tsutomu Oikawa Interaction of Angiogenic Growth Factors with Endothelial Cell Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycans: Implication for the Development of Angiostatic Compounds Marco Rusnati, Giovanni Tulipano, and Marco Presta 2-Methoxyestradiol: A Novel Endogenous Chemotherapeutic and Anti-Angiogenic Agent Victor S. Pribluda, Theresa M. LaVallee, and Shawn J. Green V. Novel Targets Receptor Tyrosine Kinases in Angiogenesis Laura K. Shawver, Kenneth E. Lipson, T. Annie T. Fong, Gerald McMahon, and Laurie M. Strawn Targeting Gene Therapy to the Tumor Vasculature Kelvin K. W. Lau and Roy Bicknell Antibody Targeting of Tumor Vasculature J. Wilson, David C. West and Philip E. Thorpe Endothelial Monocyte-Activating Polypeptide II: A Novel Injury Signal? Cliff Murray and Maarten Tas CD105 Antibody for Targeting of Tumor Vascular Endothelial Cells Ben K. Seon and Shant Kumar VI. Angiotherapy in the Clinic Design of Pharmacological and Diagnostic Strategies for Angiogenesis-Dependent Diseases Lucia Morbidelli and Marina Ziche Design of Clinical Trials for Anti-Angiogenics Elise C. Kohn Angiogeneis Therapies: Concepts, Clinical Trials, and Considerations for New Drug Development William W. Li, Vincent W. Li, and Dimitris Tsakayannis Angiostatin and Endostatin: Recent Advances in Their Biology, Pharmacokinetics, and Potential Clinical Applications Jesus V. Soriano and B. Kim Lee Sim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.