All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCamille P. Roman,Steven Gould Axelrod,Thomas Travisano
- Author BiographySteven Gould Axelrod is a professor of English at the University of California, Riverside. He is the author of Robert Lowell: Life and Art and Sylvia Plath: The Wound and the Cure of Words and coeditor of Robert Lowell: Essays on the Poetry. ||Camille Roman is a professor at Washington State University, Pullman. She is the author of Elizabeth Bishop's World War II-Cold War View and coeditor of The Women & Language Debate: A Sourcebook and a music book series. She is in the process of accepting a visiting scholar appointment at Brown University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.