CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPaolo Savona,Professor Paolo Savona
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsEditor's Preface; P. Savona. Summary of Findings of the Guido Carli Association's Second International Conference; P. Savona. Introduction: A New Architecture or a New System? A Survey of International Monetary Reform in the 1990's; F. Saccomanni. Part I: Economic Contents. Capital Flows, Exchange Rates, and the New International Financial Architecture: Six Crises in Search of a Generic Explanation; R.Z. Aliber. Comment to Aliber's 'Capital Flows, Exchange Rates, and The New International Financial Architecture: Six Crises in Search of a Generic Explanation'; M. Fratianni. Some Lessons for Bank Regulation from Recent Crises; D.T. Llewellyn. Comment to Llewellyn 'Some Lessons for Regulation from Recent Bank Crisis'; J.R. Shafer. International Financial Architecture and the Economic Renaissance in Europe; M.C. Watson. The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications and Reforms; D. Salvatore. On Monetary Analysis of Derivatives; P. Savona, et al. Comment to Savona, Maccario and Oldani's 'On Monetary Analysis of Derivatives'; P.M. Oppenheimer. Concluding Remarks: Some Challenges for Reformers and Architects; A.K. Swoboda. Part II: Legal Aspects. New Financial Architectures and Legal Infrastructures towards a Corrected and Compensated International Monetary System; A. Predieri. Financial Derivatives and Private International Law: Some Remarks; S.M. Carbone. Private Law Instruments for Reduction of Risks on International Financial Markets: Results and Limits of Self-Regulation; M.C. Malaguti.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.