All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is designed to explore the emergence of the new forms of Arctic governance based upon cooperation rather than competition.
- Author BiographyLinda Jakobson (Finland) is an independent researcher on East Asian and Arctic issues. Until 2013, she was East Asia Program Director at the Lowy Institute for International Policy, Sydney, having led SIPRI's research in Beijing until 2011. Before moving to Sydney in 2011, she lived and worked in China for 20 years. She has published six books on Chinese and East Asian society and has written extensively on China's foreign policy, energy security, science and technology polices and the Taiwan Strait. Dr Neil Melvin (United Kingdom) is a Senior Researcher at SIPRI, where he specializes in the study of conflict and conflict management, with a particular regional focus on Eurasia. Prior to joining SIPRI he held senior adviser positions in the Energy Charter Secretariat and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE). He has worked at a variety of leading policy institutes in Europe and published widely on issues of conflict.
- Author(s)Linda Jakobson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSIPRI Research Reports
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight382 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.19Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.