The New Art of Managing People, Updated and Revised: Person-to-Person Skills, Guidelines, and Techniques Every Manager Needs to Guide, Direct, and Motivate the Team by Tony Alessandra, Phillip L. Hunsaker (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.70+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and updated edition of the management classic and enduring bestseller by two renowned veterans in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. Phillip L. Hunsaker is a Professor of Management and Director of Management Programs in the School of Business Administration at the University of San Diego. He is an internationally recognized consultant, seminar leader and speaker in the areas of personal, management, and organizational development. Dr. Hunsaker has authored over 100 publications, including numerous articles in academic and professional journals and the best-selling books You Can Make It Happen: A Guide to Personal and Organizational Change (Addison-Wesley, 1977); Managing Organizational Behavior (Addison-Wesley, 1986); and Strategies and Skills for Managerial Women (Southwestern, 1986).
- Author(s)Phillip L. Hunsaker,Tony Alessandra
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Content Noteindex; notes; line charts t-o
- Weight625 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.