Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated for today's executive, the best book ever on leadership communications gets even better!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Granville Toogood is a principal Faculty Member of Liminal Group, President of Granville Toogood Associates, a best-selling author, consultant, seminar leader and speaker who has inspired audiences all over the world. His clients have included more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 CEOs and thousands of executives and managers from other blue-chip companies, including GE, Deloitte & Touche, NBC, Morgan Stanley, Swiss Bank, Philip Morris, UBS, Credit Suisse, NYSE, Northrop Grumman and Citigroup, among others. He is creator of the benchmark Perfect Presentation concept. He is a former Life Magazine and television reporter who produced The Today Show News, and produced network news programs for NBC and ABC.
- Author(s)Granville N. Toogood
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.