CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how firms in Vietnam have grown and developed their export strategies contributing significantly to the country's economic growth and poverty reduction. It studies how foreign firms have contributed, and about inter-cultural management and strategies of linkages between local and transnational companies.
- PublisherCopenhagen Business School Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrederksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintCopenhagen Business School Press
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHenrik Schaumburg-Muller,Pham Hong Chuong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.