CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how Richard Dawkins' so-called 'New Atheism' movement has caught the imagination of four eminent modern novelists: Ian McEwan, Martin Amis, Salman Rushdie and Philip Pullman. This title offers a genealogy of the New Atheist Novel : where it comes from, what needs it serves and, most importantly, where it may go in the future.
- Author BiographyArthur Bradley is Senior Lecturer in Literary and Cultural Studies at Lancaster University, UK. Andrew Tate is Senior Lecturer in the Department of English and Creative Writing at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Tate,Arthur Bradley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.