Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a model of authority for parents, teachers and community workers that is suitable for today's free, pluralistic societies.
- Author BiographyHaim Omer is Professor of Psychology at Tel-Aviv University. He is the author of Critical Interventions in Psychotherapy, Constructing Therapeutic Narratives (with Nahi Alon), Parental Presence, Non-Violent Resistance: A New Approach for Violent and Self-Destructive Children, and The Psychology of Demonization (with Nahi Alon, with a foreword by the Dalai Lama). He has also published articles in Family Process, the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, the American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy Research, the Journal of Family Therapy, the American Journal of Psychotherapy, the British Journal of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, Familiendynamik and Psychotherapie in Dialog. Dr Omer's books have been translated into Dutch, Japanese, Hebrew, French, Portuguese and German. He routinely lectures in Europe on non-violent resistance and on the new authority.
- Author(s)Haim Omer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byShoshana London Sappir,Michal Herbsman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.