CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Cannings,Sydney G. Cannings
- PublisherGreystone Books,Canada
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGreystone Books,Canada
- Content NoteColor photos and B&W illustrations throughout, Maps
- Weight685 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyRichard Cannings is a consulting biologist, assessing endangered species and organizing bird population surveys among other projects. He's the author of An Enchantment of Birds, The Rockies: A Natural History, and, with Sydney Cannings, British Columbia: A Natural History. He lives in Penticton, B.C. Sydney Cannings is a zoologist working on endangered species for Environment Canada in Whitehorse, Yukon. He has also worked as an endangered species specialist for the British Columbia government and as the curator of the Spencer Entomological Museum at the University of British Columbia.He lives in Whitehorse, Canada.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.