All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative, topical, and comprehensive reference to the key concepts and most important traditional and contemporary issues in medical sociology. Contains 35 thematically arranged chapters by an international team of recognized experts in the field, both established and rising young scholars.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Cockerham is Distinguished Professor and Chair of Sociology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He is past President of the Research Committee on Health Sociology of the International Sociological Association and former member of the Editorial Board of the American Sociological Review. His recent books include Medical Sociology, 13 th edition (2016), Sociology of Mental Disorder, 9 th edition (2014), and Social Causes of Health and Disease, 2 nd edition (2013). He also is Editor-in-Chief of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Health, Illness, Behavior, and Society (2014).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Companions to Sociology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight934 g
- Width174 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byWilliam C. Cockerham
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.