Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £60.43
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative and compelling book explores a tectonic shift at the very heart of business: a new a person--centrica bottom line of personal profitability. It reveals the reasons behind the radical transformation and shows how the transformation is creating huge new business opportunities.
- Author BiographyAlan Mitchell is a leading marketing journalist with a track record of challenging writing in a wide range of publications, including the 'seminal' book Right Side Up: Building Brands in the Age of the Organized Consumer (HarperCollinsBusiness, 2001). Andreas W. Bauer is Head of Roland Berger Strategy Consultants' global Consumer Goods and Retail Competence Center. He is a renowned speaker on consumer strategies at industry conferences and author of several books including Success 2000 Plus. Dr. Gerhard Hausruckinger is a partner at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants specializing in consumer--facing industries and co--head of the firm's Consumer Goods and Retail Competence Center. He is widely recognized as thought--leader for innovative growth strategies in the FMCG industry.
- Author(s)Alan Mitchell,Andreas W. Bauer,Gerhard Hausruckinger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.