All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.96Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Bruckner's music, focusing on the interaction of biography, textual scholarship, reception history and analysis. It conveys a chronological narrative of Bruckner's compositional development, interpolating analytical commentaries on the works and critical accounts of the notoriously complex and editorial issues.
- Author BiographyDermot Gault was born in Belfast and studied music at Queen's University Belfast, where he obtained a doctorate for a thesis on Bruckner's symphonies in 1994. He has contributed to The Bruckner Journal since its inception and addressed Bruckner Conferences in Nottingham and Oxford. He has also contributed to Music Ireland and The Irish Times.
- Author(s)Dermot Gault
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 39 musical examples
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.