All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling authors of BUFFETTOLOGY comes the ultimate book on investing in today's down market.
- Author BiographyMary Buffett is an international bestselling author and speaker on the investment methods of Warren Buffett. She gained her unique insight while married to Warren's son Peter for twelve years. David Clark holds degrees in both finance and law, and in the late seventies was the founding member of the original Buffettologists - a small group of early Berkshire shareholders who studied the investment methods of Warren Buffett. He is now the Managing Director of a private partnership that invests primarily in arbitrage situations.
- Author(s)David Clark,Mary Buffet,Mary Buffett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Press
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Weight386 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.