All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Cambridge Companion to Samuel Beckett offers an accessible introduction to issues animating the field of Beckett studies today.
- Author BiographyDirk Van Hulle is Professor of English Literature at the University of Antwerp. With Mark Nixon, he is co-director of the Beckett Digital Manuscript Project (BDMP). He is also editor in chief of the Journal of Beckett Studies. Van Hulle is the author of Textual Awareness, Manuscript Genetics: Joyce's Know-How, Beckett's Nohow and The Making of Samuel Beckett's 'Stirrings Still' and 'what is the word'. His most recent publication is Modern Manuscripts: The Extended Mind and Creative Undoing.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDirk van Hulle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.