CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the latest scholarship and criticism, this new Companion provides an authoritative, accessible introduction to Eliot's complete oeuvre.
- Author BiographyJason Harding is Reader in the Department of English Studies at the University of Durham. He is the author or editor of five books, including T. S. Eliot in Context (Cambridge, 2011) and The Complete Prose of T. S. Eliot: The Critical Edition: Volume 4, English Lion, 1930-1933 (with Ronald Schuchard).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJason Harding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.