All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new first volume proposes that the British North American colonists' desire for expansion, security and prosperity is the essence of American foreign relations.
- Author BiographyWilliam Earl Weeks is Lecturer in History at San Diego State University. He is the author of John Quincy Adams and American Global Empire (1992) and Building the Continental Empire, 1815-1861, and co-editor of American Foreign Relations since 1600: A Guide to the Literature (2003).
- Author(s)William Earl Weeks
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge History of American Foreign Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine158 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.