All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume follows the Bible's story from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment, when modern scholarly study of the text originated.
- Author BiographyEuan Cameron is Henry Luce III Professor of Reformation Church History at Union Theological Seminary and Professor of Religion at Columbia University. His publications include Waldenses: Rejections of Holy Church in Medieval Europe (2000), Interpreting Christian History: The Challenge of the Churches' Past (2005), Enchanted Europe: Superstition, Reason, and Religion, 1250-1750 (2010) and The European Reformation, 2nd edition (2012).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Series TitleNew Cambridge History of the Bible
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight1650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byProfessor Euan Cameron
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.