All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionPaints a picture of the religious revolutionaries altering the political landscape in the Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. This title situates the growth of religious nationalism in the context of the political malaise of the modern West.
- Author BiographyMark Juergensmeyer is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the editor of Violence and the Sacred in the Modern World (1992) and the author of Radhasoami Reality: The Logic of a Modern Faith (1991) among other books.
- Author(s)Mark K. Juergensmeyer
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/02/1994
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleComparative Studies in Religion & Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.