The New Competitive Advantage: The Renewal of American Industry by Michael H. Best (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.37Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis work addresses the sustained resurgence of the American economy, and the firms, regions, and technologies that are driving this growth. The author develops a new model of technology management and regional innovation based on the principle of systems integration.
- Author BiographyMichael Best is University Professor and Co-Director of the Center for Industrial Competitiveness at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. He was Arthur Andersen Visiting Distinguished Professor at the Judge Institute of Management Studies, Cambridge in 1999. Professor Best has also taught at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst; Sussex University; and Queen Mary College, London University. He is the author of The New Competition: Institutions of Industrial Restructuring (Polity Press and Harvard University Press, 1991) which has sold over 10,000 copies.
- Author(s)Michael H. Best
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2001
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 boxes, 14 figures and 3 tables
- Weight438 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.