All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Cranks Recipe Book offers recipes for every palate and every occasion, from a leisurely lunch to a formal dinner party. Inspiration for recipes comes from all corners of the globe and emphasis is placed on the freshest vegetables, combined with grains and pulses.
- Author BiographyNadine Abensur was born in Morocco. She is one of the UK's top vegetarian chefs, with French-Jewish parents and draws on this heritage of culinary richness for creating recipes. She began her career by working in restaurants around the world, then set up her own vegetarian catering company. Nadine is the author of CRANKS LIGHT, THE NEW CRANKS RECIPE BOOK and CRANKS FAST FOOD. She now lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Nadine Abensur
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date12/01/2011
- Content Note8pp colour plates
- Weight185 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.