Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to cross stitch and other counted thread embroidery techniques that includes an extensive illustrated stitch library. It includes projects that present many stitching challenges, ranging in size from cards to cushions. It charts versatile motifs and sampler picture designs that can easily be adapted for other projects.
- Author BiographyJane Greenoff, managing director of the Cross Stitch Guild, is one of the most successful and popular cross stitch designers in the world, and the author of 15 books. Jane lives with her family in a converted barn in Fairford, Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Jane Greenoff
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew and Revised ed
Most relevant reviews
- kerridwen8022 Feb, 2011by
Everything you NEED to know it one place.
Most stitchers start off with a kit which shows you how to do the stitches required for that kit. This book is excellent for experienced stitchers and beginners. I've even learned a few new things I didn't know and of course a few new stitches which has opened up a whole new range for me to try. There's loads of really good advice and it's packed full of charts. This is a must have book for any cross stitcher.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £3.89Trending at £7.05
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.49Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85