Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.13
- £6.76Trending at £12.10
- £14.54Trending at £14.97
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
- £5.78Trending at £9.79
About this product
- Author(s)David Davenport,Gordon Lloyd
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyGordon Lloyd is a professor of public policy at the School of Public Policy at Pepperdine University, USA. He also serves on the National Advisory Council for the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Presidential Learning Center through the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation. He lives in Malibu, California. David Davenport is counselor to the director and a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is a columnist for Forbes.com and the San Francisco Chronicle and delivers regular radio commentaries on the Salem Radio Network and Townhall.com, where he is a contributing editor. From 1985 to 2000, he served as president of Pepperdine University, USA where he was also a professor of public policy and law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.