Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBlurring the traditional disciplinary boundaries of design history and political science, this book explores the impact of a variety of New Deal projects on the region. It offers a perspective on South Florida's growth during the 1930s. It reveals how Coral Gables, Miami Beach, and Miami were altered by the impact of New Deal programs.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Stuart, associate professor of architecture at Florida International University, translated and illustrated The Gray Cloth and Ten Percent White: Paul Scheerbart's Novel on Glass Architecture. John F. Stack Jr., director of the Jack D. Gordon Institute for Public Policy and Citizenship Studies at Florida International University, is the coauthor of Globalization: Debunking the Myths and coeditor of At War with Civil Rights and Civil Liberties.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Florida History and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Stuart,John F. Stack
- Series Edited byRaymond Arsenault,Gary R. Mormino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.