All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCitizenship and Migration in the Americas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniel Kanstroom,M. Brinton Lykes
- Author BiographyDaniel Kanstroom is Professor of Law and Thomas F. Carney Distinguished Scholar at Boston College Law School. He is the founder of the Immigration and Asylum Clinic and co-founder of the Post-Deportation Human Rights Project. He is the author of Aftermath: Deportation Law and the New American Diaspora and Deportation Nation: Outsiders in American History. M. Brinton Lykes is Professor of Community-Cultural Psychology and Associate Director of the Center for Human Rights and International Justice at Boston College. She is a widely published activist scholar and has received numerous honors including most recently the American Psychological Association's Award for Outstanding International Contributions to the Psychology of Women and Gender (2014), the International Humanitarian Award (2013) and the Ignacio Martin-Baro Lifetime Peace Practitioner Award (2012).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.