All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile much has changed in the decade since the original publication of The Eagles Encyclopedia, the passion of Eagles fans has only grown stronger. That's why author Ray Didinger revised, updated, and expanded his history of the team with The New Eagles Encyclopedia. Didinger presents a year-by-year history of the franchise from its inception in 1933 through the 2013 season. There are profiles of more than 100 players, past and present, as well as every head coach and owner along with dozens of new photographs and stats, stats, and more stats. The New Eagles Encyclopedia includes: * More player profiles including new entries on Nick Foles, LeSean McCoy and Michael Vick. * The end of the Andy Reid era and the arrival of Chip Kelly. * Expanded chapters on Eagles in the Hall of Fame and other milestone moments. * Summaries of every post-season game. * A new chapter on the Eagles-Cowboys rivalry. An essential addition to every fan's bookshelf, The New Eagles Encyclopedia is the definitive information source on the Philadelphia Eagles. This book is not sanctioned by the NFL or its teams.
- Author BiographyRay Didinger was the first print journalist inducted into the Philadelphia Sports Hall of Fame. As a columnist for the Philadelphia Bulletin and Philadelphia Daily News, he was named Pennsylvania Sportswriter of the Year five times. He has authored or co-authored ten books including One Last Read: The Collected Works of the World's Slowest Sportswriter (Temple) and The Ultimate Book of Sports Movies. He is a football analyst for Comcast Sports Net in Philadelphia. Robert S. Lyons (1939-2013) was the author of On Any Given Sunday: A Life of Bert Bell, and Palestra Pandemonium: A History of the Big Five (both Temple).
- Author(s)Ray Didinger,Robert Lyons
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.