All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of the Arts and Culture in the reign of Elizabeth II
- Author BiographyIrene Morra is Reader in English Literature at Cardiff University. She holds a PhD from the University of Toronto and is the author of Britishness, Popular Music, and National Identity: The Making of Modern Britain and Twentieth-Century British Authors and the Rise of Opera in Britain.Rob Gossedge is Lecturer in English Literature at Cardiff University. He holds a PhD from Cardiff University and is the author of Arthurian Literary Production in Britain, 1800-2000.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 bw integrated
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byIrene Morra,Rob Gossedge
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.