Consider these sponsored items
- £16.39Was:£20.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKerry Brown reveals the intrigue, scandal and murder surrounding the internal battle raging between two China's: one founded by Mao on Communist principles, and a modern China in which 'to get rich is glorious'.
- Author BiographyKerry Brown is the Director of the China Studies Centre at the University of Sydney and former head of the Asia Programme at Chatham House. With 20 years experience of life in China, he has worked in education, business and government, including a term as First Secretary at the British Embassy in Beijing. He writes regularly for the Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian amongst others, as well as for many international and Chinese media outlets. He is the author of Contemporary China (2012), Friends and Enemies: The Past, Present and Future of the Communist Party of China (with Will Hutton, 2009) and Struggling Giant: China in the 21st Century (with Jonathan Fenby, 2007).
- Author(s)Kerry Brown
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 bw integrated, 2 maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.