All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Encyclopedia of Icebreakers is a sequel to the phenomenally successful Encyclopedia of Group Activities (ISBN: 0071349847). This eclectic array of 150 new exercises will appeal to training professionals and educators alike. This collection of involving activities will help get and keep audiences involved and interested.
- Author BiographyMiriam McLaughlin is a freelance writer and contract trainer working as Master Trainer for the American Lung Association and as consultant/trainer for the Yale University School Development Program. She has trained for schools, businesses, and nonprofit organizations nationwide and is the author or coauthor of numerous books, articles, and training materials. Sandra Peyser worked with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction as a school counseling consultant. Peyser is the coauthor of numerous training books and materials and conducts workshops for a variety of organizations.
- Author(s)Miriam McLaughlin,Sandra Peyser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight536 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.