All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a current and authoritative reference to urbanization in the American South from the eighteenth century to the twenty-first, surveying important southern cities individually and examining the various issues that shape patterns of urbanization from a broad regional perspective.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note18 illustrations, 1 figure, 5 tables, 1 map, biblography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byWanda Rushing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.