All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionPublished with the assistance of the Anniversary Endowment Fund of the University of North Carolina Press.
- Author BiographyClarence L. Mohr is professor in and chair of the history department at the University of South Alabama. Mohr's major publications include On the Threshold of Freedom, which won the Avery O. Craven Award from the Organization of American Historians, and Tulane: The Emergence of a Modern University, 1945-1980.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharles Reagan Wilson,Clarence L. Mohr
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.