All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn years past, the keywords for leaders were confidence, single-minded purpose, and strategic planning. But today's complex, globalized, and fast-evolving world requires a different kind of leadership. This book details a new approach - entrepreneurial leadership - that is inspired by, but is separate from, entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyDanna Greenberg is Associate Professor of Management at Babson College, where she holds the Mandell Family Term Chair. She has published more than 30 articles in journals such as Journal of Management and Administrative Science Quarterly.Kate McKone-Sweet is Associate Professor of Operations Management at Babson College and Chair of the Technology, Operations, and Information Management Division. Her work has appeared in publications such as the Journal of Operations Management and Production Operations Management.H. James Wilson is a senior researcher and writer at Babson Executive Education. His research appears regularly on Harvard Business Review Online. He is co-author of What's the Big Idea? Creating and Capitalizing on the Best New Management Thinking (Harvard Business Press).
- Author(s)Danna Greenberg,H. James Wilson,Kate McKone-Sweet
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.