The New European Rurality: Strategies for Small Firms by Eleanor J. Morgan (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £131.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.24Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cosmobooks2013
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the economics of land-use change, a significant public policy issue. Presenting a synopsis of the economics of land-use, this book examines the critical issues involved, such as transportation and technological change, and the economic principles behind them.
- Author BiographyTeresa de Noronha Vaz is Professor of Regional Economics, and Economics of Innovation at the Faculty of Economics, University of Algarve, Portugal. Eleanor Morgan is Senior Lecturer in the School of Management at the University of Bath, UK. Peter Nijkamp is Professor at the Department of Spatial Economics at Free University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Eleanor J. Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAshgate Economic Geography Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 24 b&w illustrations
- Weight601 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byProfessor Peter Nijkamp,Teresa de Noronha Vaz
- Series Edited byProfessor Peter Nijkamp,Professor Jessie P. H. Poon,Professor Mike Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.