The New European Union: Confronting the Challenges of Integration by Wolfgang Quaisser, Steve Wood (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.50+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the major political, economic, and strategic challenges confronting the European Union in the context of a rapidly changing geopolitical environment. The authors consider the actors and issues at the center of current developments in the integration process. Beginning with some basic conceptual questions - for example, what is Europe?
- Author BiographySteve Wood is lecturer in political and international studies at Flinders University (Australia) and associate research fellow at the Osteuropa Institute in Munich. He is author of, among other books and articles, Germany and East-Central Europe: Political, Economic and Socio-Cultural Relations in the Era of EU Enlargement. Wolfgang Quaisser is senior research fellow at the Osteuropa Institute and lecturer in economics and social policy at the Academy for Political Education. His recent publications in English include EU Member Turkey? Preconditions, Consequences and Integration Alternatives, coauthored with Steve Wood.
- Author(s)Steve Wood,Wolfgang Quaisser
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £11.08
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.