All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, experts reflect on the legal challenges posed by the darker sides of globalization, from cyber crime to human trafficking. They examine the limits of domestic systems of justice in providing protection, empowerment and redress to the victims.
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 343 p. 1 illus.
- Weight1500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJan Van Dijk,Rianne Letschert
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.