All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Flagship University is an expansive vision for leading national universities and an alternative narrative to global rankings and World Class Universities. The Flagship model explores pathways for universities to re-shape their missions and operational features to expand their relevancy in the societies that gave them life and purpose.
- Author BiographyJohn Aubrey Douglass is Senior Research Fellow-Public Policy and Higher Education at the Center for Studies in Higher Education (CSHE), University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleInternational and Development Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn Aubrey Douglass
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.