Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at the tools, techniques, and tactics used in computer forensics The New Forensics introduces readers to the world of business forensics, using interesting vignettes, interviews, and actual crime reports.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH ANASTASI serves as the Global Leader for Deloitte & Touche's Forensic Investigations practice, which operates several cybercrime computer forensics labs located around the world. He is a member of the High Tech Crime Investigation Association, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and is a Diplomate Member of the American College of Forensic Examiners. He has testified as an expert in numerous trials and is currently engaged in forensic accounting reconstructions of losses experienced by corporations as a direct result of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- Author(s)Joe Anastasi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.