All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.79Trending at £4.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £7.76Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents thirty walks in the New Forest, one of England's popular areas. This work includes the history of the New Forest and information on geology and natural history.
- Author(s)David Skelhon,Jill Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWalking Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/02/2007
- Content Notemaps
- Weight143 g
- Width149 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition of Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.