Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a general conceptual framework to deal with the reality of global governance. This title uses this framework to examine the territorial governance (hemispheric governance, meso-innovation systems, and smart city-regions) and tackles the more complex governance challenges raised by sustainability and common-property resources like oceans.
- Author BiographyGilles Paquet is professor emeritus at the Telfer School of Management and is associated with the Centre on Governance and the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa. He has authored or edited over forty books and published a large number of papers on economics, public management, and governance.
- Author(s)Gilles Paquet
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGovernance Series
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.